Landscape architecture is our core discipline and drives our vision for all projects.
Moore Environment is a Landscape Institute registered practice. We draw on a full range of experience and skills to create innovative, cost effective and holistic landscape design solutions. We have an excellent track record at all stages of project delivery, from inception, through master planning, outline and detailed design, implementation of works on site through to long term management.
We have a diverse portfolio which includes historic and community open space, housing, public realm, industry, urban design, leisure, wetlands and sustainable urban drainage, habitat creation including green roofs and walls.
We also have a wide range of clients including private sector individuals and groups, public authorities and government agencies, developers and contractors, engineers and architects.
Considering landscape design at the earliest stage of a project can allow clients to maximise the effective use of space and environmental performance of a project within time and budget constraints. We can provide input to any size or type of project, at any stage:-
site evaluation and assessment – including feasibility, landscape and visual impact, site options, constraints and opportunities
- concept design and master planning – analysis and site organisation to achieve a practical, creative, cost effective solution which maximises value for nature conservation
- stakeholder engagement and consultation - to achieve a balance in aspirations and for a smooth passage through the planning and design process
- hard and soft landscape design – construction and planting detail, specifications, schedules and bills of quantity
- contract management – production of contract documentation, tendering and award, contract administration and supervision of works on site
- project management – financial, implementation, project progress and programming
- management plans – to achieve long term objectives or for handover